The Safety Works Full-Face Multi-Purpose Respirator was designed for eye and respiratory protection against harmful vapors and fumes such as ammonia, organic vapors and chlorine. This full-face piece has a wrap-around lens and a standard nose cup that helps decrease fogging in low temperatures and high humidity conditions.
- Designed for eye and respiratory protection
- Helps protect against ammonia, organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, chlorine dioxide, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide (for escape only), formaldehyde, hydrogen fluoride and methylamine gases
- Soft, pliable silicone face piece with wrap-around lens
- Standard nose cup helps reduce fogging in lower temperatures or high humidity conditions
- Respirator design helps lower breathing resistance
- Approved by NIOSH under the new 42 CFR 84 respirator certification regulations
- Approved to the P100 filter class